12 May 2008

I Love My Daddy!

Derek has finally finished his classes for the semester and is going to be taking the summer off to spend time with us. He will also be taking care of Beckett when I have to go back to work in July until his Fall Semester begins.

It is definitely nice to have an extra pair of hands around the house so we can take turns changing, burping, sleeping, etc... And, as you can see, Beckett is enjoying his time with his daddy!!





2 comments:

Susan said...

Beckett you are so cute! Can I please have some of your hair to share with Ben?

I can already tell that Derek is a great Dad.

Welcome to the baby blogosphere!

Unknown said...

Look at that hair. What a handsome little one. Throw all those baby books out the window...you'll learn as you go along together. Remember, kids grow up inspite of their parents! This wonderful spell that Beckett has cast on the two of you will see you through. Enjoy every moment. Aunt Mary