26 October 2008

The haircut


I finally gave in to the pressure.... we got Beckett's hair cut this weekend. He didn't seem to mind the cut at all. I, on the other hand, had to call on a few people for moral support after it was all finished. (Most moms don' t have to deal with the cute baby hair going away so soon.) A few snips and several dollars later, the highlights and the curls were all gone.

Here are a few pics of the experience:



And, another one of the final product -- he is still super cute!

5 comments:

Kylie and Kenneth said...

He is sooooo cute. I just want to squeeze him....I miss you guys so much. Beckett is still beautiful.

BrownMouse said...

Lookin' good. He's a doll. Durham sure does grow cute babies :)

Susan said...

I had to come back and look at this again today because he is so cute. Looking forward to our play date!

Susan said...

I had to come back and look at this again today because he is so cute. Looking forward to our play date!

Anonymous said...

He is still adorable! I love the haircut! It gets better.