03 November 2009

Roar...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Before:
After:
Well, I was going for the record of the longest time not updating the blog. A lot has happened since the last update, but I will spare you (or really myself) from the photo documentary at this juncture - maybe next time.

So, as you can see, Beckett was a lion for halloween. He enjoyed his costume for about 10 minutes. That was my fault. I bought the 24 months size against my better judgement - it looked too slender. Beckett is not what I would call slender. The poor thing couldn't move it was so tight. He couldn't walk, kneel, move or anything. On top of that, it was hot and humid - not the weather to wear the nice acrylic lined flammable lion outfit. Oh well, better luck next year. On a positive note, Beckett now does a mean impression of a lion.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cute! Love that look on his face in the second picture!