10 June 2008

Birthday Week

Mr. Beckett is 7 weeks now. He is growing like a weed. He can almost hold his head up on his own and much prefers to be sitting up so he can see the world.


What would have been a week long celebration of Bekki in previous years has morphed into a week about little ones instead (yes, I am dealing with this ok).

We had our first play date at Ali's house this week. Shannon, Ali and I socialized while Holden, Sarah and Beckett did what they do best: slept, ate and dirtied the diapers. I am sure they will all be great friends, but let's hope the sizes even out soon - how old are kids when they realize they are twice the size of everyone else?


On Friday, June 6 (my birthday for anyone who forgot) Dana and Mike Cipolla welcomed Paul Nicholas into the world. I am so excited that I will be able to share my birthday with this special little guy. Here is the proud Papa and baby Paul on his birthday:

1 comment:

BrownMouse said...

1. Love the bumpo chair!

2. Way to go with the first play date!

3. Like Father Like Son. They both look sleepy! So cute!