25 June 2008

Two Months


I know it has been 2 weeks since the last update. I have been feeling a bit under the weather, but after a couple discussions with my doctor I am on the mend. Hopefully, you won't have to wait this long again for your fill of Beckett updates.

Beckett visited the doctor yesterday for his 2 month appointment. He started his series of vaccinations, obviously not his favorite part. Here are the official baby stats:
  • Weight - 14 lbs 1.5 oz (97th percentile)
  • Height - 24 1/2 in (97th percentile)
  • Summary: Becket is the size of an average 4 month old.
Beckett's newest discovery is his tongue. He is enjoying drooling, blowing bubbles, putting things in his mouth and/or using his tongue to spit things out (e.g. his pacifier).



We have been trying out more of our toys that are targeted at older/bigger babies. The activity seat that sits on the floor is still a little too big. At the rate he is growing, we will try this one again next week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture!! So cute!!

Aunt Beth

Susan said...

He is so cute! I love him.

I am glad you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

Great shots of your beautiful little guy. I've enjoyed following Beckett's progress on this new fangled blog thingy. What will they think of next (lol). Aunt Mary